This 3 day course, grounded in neuroscience, is designed to help teams think more critically, work together more effectively in order to solve complex problems and make better quality decisions.
- Case-study and exercise-driven
- Practical methods for simplifying any problem and making faster, better decisions
- Underpinned by new findings in neuroscience, the training reveals how unconscious bias, beliefs, emotions and rationalizing tendencies make for poor quality decision-making
- On-line learning to support classroom training
- Application to any kind of problem within your organization
- Team coaching and facilitation skills
Co-designed by Mike Hutchins and John Stolter from Analytic Advantage.